Development & Production Assistant
Be a part of Condition One's groundbreaking virtual reality film studio, where we create powerful VR experiences with a conscience.
We are seeking candidates for a development and production assistant for a part-time, 6-month contract. The development and production assistant will work out of the Condition One production office in Washington, DC
(Shaw neighborhood) and will gain exposure to the VR development and production processes. The position will contribute to the development pipeline by generating story ideas, writing treatments and crafting visually compelling pitch decks. They will also be engaged in a wide-variety of marketing activities from generating social media content to interacting with film festivals and responding to inbound requests.
The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills, a strong work ethic, a visual eye and a background in prodcution as well as an interest in virtual reality technology and storytelling.
For more information about Condition One, please visit http://conditionone.com .
• Assist with writing treatments and creating visually powerful pitch decks
• Assist with story research for new virtual reality films and series
• Generate social media content and manage social media channels
• Assist with film festival submissions and tracking
• Compile market research and analysis
• Support production team with other production and development tasks as needed
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience with creating professional treatments and proposals
• Background in television, documentary film, photojournalism or VR production
• Strong interest in VR technology, headsets and content
• Experience with digital marketing and social media content creation
Position to be paid based on experience for 20 hours/week, with the potential to become full-time at the end of 6