Be a part of Condition One's groundbreaking virtual reality film studio, where we create virtual reality experiences with a conscience.
Come join a small, but growing team composed of expert technologists, filmmakers, and production professionals. You'll be part of the art team responsible for finalizing Condition One's content. Strong After Effects or Nuke skills are a must, along with a keen eye for stereoscopic content creation. Come apply your VFX skills to the growing VR industry.
- Previous professional compositing/painting experience (with portfolio)
- Expertise in Nuke or After Effects
- Skilled in Photoshop
- Deep stereoscopic/3D knowledge
- Proficiency compositing and clean plate preparation
- Motion graphics experience
- Great artistic abilities and insights
- Although Condition One has an automated stereo alignment and stitching pipeline, previous stitching experience is nice - but not necessary
- Previous experience with Blender, 3dsMax, or Maya
- 2D/3D CG asset creation
Competitive salary, health, medical, dental and 401k.